Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Current Stats on My Cubs Team Sets

I thought it might be interesting to present some statistics on my Cubs Team Set collection. My goal is to collect as many different Cubs team sets as possible. Right now I have a total of 4,584 different cards and 137 different completed sets. The oldest card that I have in my collection is from 1948. I have many completed and partial sets from 1948 through 1969 and from 2004 to 2009 that I need to get sorted, cataloged and counted. To date I have sorted a total of 535 team sets from 1970 through 2003. As I get additional cards sorted and cataloged, I will update this count.

There is another blog (Wrigley Wax http://wrigleywax.blogspot.com) that I have found that also focuses on Cubs cards. Check it out if you have a chance.

No comments: